A view up St. Charles Street from Canal. Note the upbound track crossing Canal, used by the old St. Charles Street RR Carondelet and Clio lines. Car 306 has just come down St. Charles on the Coliseum or Henry Clay line, and is turning in on Canal. This double truck car is a Brill semiconvertible, one of 25 delivered in 1906 as numbers 300-324. They were renumbered 450-474 in 1917, and retired in 1935. One car, 453, was saved as a training car, and was eventually restored and put on display. — Acmegraph Co.
Previous Picture | Next Picture