Picture 143.

Single truck FB&D Clio car 299 is heading upbound (away from Canal Street) on St. Charles Street, as we look back toward Canal, c. 1915.  Cars 290-299 were part of the next-to-last order of FB&D cars for New Orleans, being built in 1906 by American Car Co.  On the right, another FB&D car serving the Henry Clay line heads downtown (toward Canal). Charles L. Franck

NewCard02.jpg

Previous Picture | Next Picture